Who Can Replace My Volkswagon Keys 2001 Jeep Cherokee Engine Mods?

2001 jeep cherokee engine mods? - who can replace my volkswagon keys

I am looking for answers, how to make some changes to my engine in 6cylinder 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2WD 4.0L.
Whenever I asked about someones opion why they believe that a bad idea.
For example:
It is a bad idea to put a 6 "lift kit and 36" Hawgs country in a Volkswagen Jetta. But it is possible, and if someone asked me how I knew what I wanted to tell you how. He does not talk to talk to him and say: Dude thats a bad idea that your vehicle will drive up the ruin, and less efficient.

So, back to my questions:
Does anybody know where I can get a recording for a variety desempeà ± o 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L?
I think the 4.0 liter engines are basically the same. I could be on the lookout for a power desempeà ± 4.0 L engine, or 2001 ifIn fact, what you need is a performance power in 1999? I saw jeeps plans desempeà ± o is to say with the 4.0 liter engine, but did't that my form 2,001th
Can I do a power outlet desempeà ± or for another year?
In addition, there are people who are better injectors, I believe that the population of the 19 kg-injectors and improvements are about 23 or 24 lbs injectors. I have also heard that the stock injectors from the Ford Mustang, can be replaced, know someone who sells performance upgrades for my first year of the injector jeep. or what used the Mustang injectors year?
Please do not reply to answer the question, if you think your a bad idea, or simply block only.
If you can help me I would be really grateful
Thanks

2 comments:

junior said...

I know what you mean reactions of some people. I'll do what I want. You just need a suggestion on how we did it, thank you very much.

Here are some sites where you can find the performance part Cherokee.
http://www.quadratec.com/default_cheroke ...

http://store.summitracing.com/

Mike S said...

There was a change in the design of the port of the head in 2000 or 2001, so it is very likely there is a variety with greater height of the ports. It would be possible to open the ports to match, but I have not seen my own head.

The hot-swap for older engines like mine can be installed with the collector in 1999.

You may need the whole head to achieve change in performance.

Review http://www.hesco.us/ forums to see what are the latest works.

Mike

http://mikestrawbridge.com/jeep-cherokee ...

Post a Comment